Vision, Mission and Values
Our vision is a community where individuals can enjoy healthy living and healthy aging.
Caledon Meals on Wheels is dedicated to supporting individuals to live healthy and independent lives with dignity, by providing nutritious meals, social programs, companionship and activities for the mind and body.
- Client-Centred—We respect client’s autonomy, encourage their participation in decision making and provide our programs and services with dignity and compassion.
- Quality—We maintain a commitment to excellence and constant improvement in the delivery of our programs and services, so that we continue to meet the standards required for success.
- Accountability—We conduct ourselves with integrity and in an open and transparent manner with all of our stakeholders.
- Accessibility—We value the diversity of people in the community, and are committed to meeting their needs by preventing and removing barriers to participating in our programs and services.
- Collaboration—We approach our work believing that the best solutions stem from collaborative approaches and sharing resources with other service providers, so that we can continue to provide a high quality of care and meet the changing needs of the community.
Live Your Life!
Caledon Meals on Wheels Ski Day 2017
5 February 2017
Marlin Travel Orangeville introduces “Give Back” Program
8 October 2016
CMOW Gets a Big Lift from PAG
6 October 2016